Spot: Shallow, Flat, Small waves
Lessons or coaching
Typical Pickup: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Suitable for: Solo traveler
Depending on the wind conditions the kite cruise Egypt will bring you to various stunning kite spots in the Gulf of Aquaba at south Sinai. The Cruises start from Sharm el Sheikh and/or Hurghada (on request).
A side speedboat is available to bring you to the right spots and to provide rescue. The kite cruise is thus suitable for all levels - from beginner to pro (although we recommend complete beginners to at least learn the basics before, to profit more from the kite cruise)!
You can bring your own equipment or rent it on the yacht. On board there is a wide range of Core Kites and Deluxe/Carved Boards. Between the crew are also IKO/VDWS certified instructors which make sure that you can improve your skills and will assist whenever and wherever needed.
- destination: Red Sea, Sinai, Egypt
- duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- 8 Days (7 nights) KiteSafari on a luxury motor sailor yacht cruising around south Sinai in the Gulf of Aquaba (Egypt)
- due to limited space, please don't bring more than 2 Kites & 1 Board (otherwise please "send an inquiry" first)
- Accommodation: one of the rooms on the yacht (double cabin); towels, blankets, covers are available
- Full board, snacks, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- compressor available
- Transfer from Sharm el Sheikh International Airport to the yacht
not included (optional, at extra costs):
- boarding in Hurghada (+160€)
- kitesurf equipment (possible rental of Core Kites and Deluxe/Carved Boards, harness, wetsuits, shoes) (+301€)
- kitesurf lessons
- single cabin
At least 7 guests are required to make this cruise happen. Please "send an inquiry" if you want to know how many bookings there are already. Groups may as well reserve the yacht outside the proposed schedules.
The kitesurfing possibilities on such a kite cruise are practically limitless - the horizon is the only limit. You can kitesurf from sunrise to sunset and sometimes even at night when it is full moon. You will really enjoy the possibility of unlimited kitesurfing.
You will sleep on a luxury yacht – the “DiLara”, the “Freedom VIII”, the “Freedom III” or the Freedom VIII. You may see the yachts appearing in this order in the picture show above”. The operated yacht depends on the trip date (please send an inquiry if you want to know, which yacht is used at a specific trip date). The yachts have between 5 (Di Lara) and 11 double cabins (Freedom III) for 7 – 22 guests. Every cabin has A/C, sweet water shower, toilette and basin. Full board, snacks, soft drinks, water, tea and coffee are included. The yachts dedicated “Chef de Cuisine” will take care of you with his delicious meals. After your kitesurfing sessions you can relax on the yacht’s deck with a sunbath or discover the amazing underwater world of the Red Sea. There are dive tanks on board.